Vertical Turbine Pump
GE’s proven vertical turbine pumps are highly efficient for condenser cooling and provide excellent reliability.
- Configurations include: discharge flange above or below pump floor, motor supported on pump head or on a separated support, and pump pull-out or non-pull-out.
- Our vertical turbine pumps consist of:
- Hydraulic module with a higher level of efficiency with axial, mixed flow, or centrifugal impellers.
- Shaft line, which is immersed in the pumping fluids or with an independent flushing system.
- Fabricated casing, which includes the delivery column and elbow.
Contact us today to learn more about Vertical Turbine Pumps.