Ultra-Supercritical Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers
660 MWe for lignite B, higher for hard coal
- Ultra-supercritical 285 bar, 605°C/623°C (MS/RH)
- More than three points increased net plant efficiency relative to subcritical
- 6% reduction of CO2 footprint
- Inherent low NOx emission with our air staging
- Just-In-Time (JIT*) system for limestone drying and crushing available for direct limestone feeding.
- Low SO2 emission without backend treatment
- Designed for reliability:
- Our circulating fluidized bed boilers are made of materials that are well-tested for pressure parts and have many years of onsite experience
- Multiple fuel feeders and ash extraction ports
- Standardized modules that allow changing outputs, fuels, and steam temperatures
Learn how CFB Boilers are a part of GE's Smarter, Cleaner Steam Power initiative.