- Up to 19% higher gas flow and up to $150,000 in increased revenue annually1
- Up to 20% longer time between top-end overhauls
- Save up to $160,000 over the course of two bottom end overhaul intervals (96,000 hours) with reduced lifecycle costs, including up to 20% increased overhaul extension
- More power at higher altitude - 5794LT derate starts above 5000’ vs. 1500’ for the 5790GL.
- More power with hotter fuels - 5794LT full power down to 55 WKI vs. 72 WKI for the 5790GL.
1 Assumes $0.25/mmBtu fee, 10 mmscfd for L5794LT, and that hp scales with flow.
HOW WE GET YOU THERE
Series 4 cylinder head kit
Flex-head valve technology, SPARC system, oil header.
Power cylinder conversion
Includes pistons, rings, liners, and other components.
A power upgrade option offering up to 165 bhp.
To see pricing information, request a quote.
Series 2 to Series 4 GL to LT
|New S4 Cylinder Heads||✔||✔|
* Indicates a trademark of the General Electric Company