** With 3 way catalyst
- Reduce oil consumption by up to 55%.
- Up to 95% lowered emissions without lowered performance—site up to 90% more horsepower with a LT to GSI conversion2
- ESM engine system manager with emPact control solution maintains emissions in specified range with little to no operator intervention, using only 3% of the tuning time of other systems3
- Wider full torque turndown range available: 750 rpm minimum for L5794GSI vs. 1000 rpm minimum for L5794LT
- Improved altitude performance with no derate up to 8,000 feet at 100F for L5794GSI4
2 Assumes 0.3g/bhp-hr CO and NOx emissions reduction from from 3 to 0.15 g/bhp-hr at Title V limited sites.
3 Assumes 15 minute (if necessary) adjustment period for emPact vs. 8 hours for legacy AFR controls.
4 Compared to 5,000 feet for L5794LT.
How We Get You There
Series 4 Cylinder Head
Series 4 cylinder head kit
Flex-head valve technology, SPARC system, oil header.
Power cylinder conversion
Includes pistons, rings, liners, and other components.
Air system conversion
Includes turbocharger, wastegate, advanced breather, and other components.
Includes ESM/ESM calibration, AFR2 air-fuel ratio system, and other components.
To see pricing information, request a quote.
LT to GSI
Stage III / Stage III Plus¹
|S4 Cylinder Head Rebuild Kits / reUp heads||✔|
¹ Requires increasing cylinder bore
* Indicates a trademark of the General Electric Company