What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Reduced oil blow-by. The breather separator assembly reduces oil blow-by as much as 90 percent compared to the previous system.
- Less oil contamination. The advanced breather design can help to significantly reduce oil contamination of the three-way catalyst element.
- Reduced coking. Because the breather system is connected to both turbocharger banks, the risk of coking the turbo and intake system is greatly reduced.
- Extended service intervals. While dependent on operating conditions, breather element service intervals are estimated to double to 8,000 hours.
- Fewer oil leaks. The crankcase vacuum is maintained across speed/load changes for enhanced sealing capability that results in reduced potential for crankcase oil leaks.
How We Get You There
The advanced crankcase breather system upgrade includes the following components:
- Breather pre-separator
- Crankcase pressure regulator valve
- Breather separator assembly
- Breather check valve
- Breather insulation blanket
- Breather system tubing
- Mounting brackets
To see pricing information, request a quote.
* Indicates a trademark of the General Electric Company