With best practices and time-saving proprietary advanced tools for disassembly and assembly, we plan carefully to reduce downtime and ensure on-time completion with the highest quality results.
Our first commitment is to the environment, health and safety, and thanks to standardized training and processes, you can enjoy the same GE quality, regardless of your plant location. Our highly qualified supervisors and site engineers are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and conduct rigorous quality checks at every stage of the job.
- Maintenance services, e.g. minor and major overhauls
- Erection and commissioning
- Blade removal and installation
- Valve and actuator overhauls
- Condition assessment and non-destructive testing
- Site repairs
GE has developed an array of proven repair techniques for all parts of the industrial steam turbine. These include many specialized repairs for parts such as blades, diaphragms, glands, and valve components. To reduce outage time, many tasks can be done in-situ. We also offer repair services for all industrial steam turbine components.
- Rotors: straightening, balancing, weld repairs, disc head repairs, disassembly, and rebuild
- Casings: re-rounding, erosion and corrosion repair, welding
- Blading: control stage repair or replacements, fixed and moving blades, last stage blades
- Sealing: realignment and partial/full exchange of gland seals