DIA.NE* XT4 Engine Management System
Built on a real-time multitasking operating system, DIA.NE XT4 offers all of its functions in a single modern tool:
- Engine management, engine monitoring and engine control
- Visualization and data recording
- Remote connection
Thanks to the newly designed user interface, you can intuitively and easily manage, monitor and control your Jenbacher gas engine – directly onsite or via a remote connection. Control while on the go is also incredibly simple using any Windows 8-capable tablet.
In conjunction with the myPlant online system management tool from GE, DIA.NE XT4 also provides an interface to the virtual service and simplifies proactive maintenance planning for your combined heat and power (CHP) plant. The new generation of our engine management system allows you to further increase your plant availability
Features & Benefits
- Robust, powerful hardware (Multi core CPU, solid state disc (SSD), fan less) ensures high reliability.
- Choose between the intuitive user-friendly or expert interface, which will show all the engine details.
- Personalized access based on different user roles will ensure secure access.
- Intelligent longtime data logging based on 100 ms sampling rate will log all needed data (measurement values, messages, user actions).
- Effective alarm management combined with comprehensive trending features allows easy engine diagnostic.
- Included plant overview displays, multi-user and multi-display mode makes it applicable for centralized plant overview visualization in centralized control rooms as well.