CL.AIR System Upgrade
GE's CL.AIR* system meets all demands of local emissions regulations regarding CO, THC, Formaldehyde.
*Trademark of General electric Company
- Emissions Reduction
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Comply with local emissions regulations regarding CO, THC, Formaldehyde.
- Robust against fuel gas impurities.
- Low maintenance and supplementary gas injection cost.
- Maintenance schedule aligned to engine services schedule.
- Low footprint required.
- Simple upgrade in existing plants (external installation).
HOW WE GET YOU THERE?
The CL.AIR system upgrade can be applied at any time and includes a CL.AIR system and control system installation, engine control software and wiring diagram update for engine emission reduction (CO, THC, formaldehyde).
Typical engine upgrade scope:
- CL.AIR system
- DIA.NE control system modification (Control software update, CL.AIR system integration, control cabinet modification)
- OEM documentation update
Upgrade applicable for all Biogas, Landfill and Sewage gas units with control system DIA.NE "blue" - 1 CPU, DIA.NE XT, DIA.NE XT3 or DIA.NE XT4.