What is GE’s Multi-Year Agreement (MYA)?
Improve your performance at lower cost
- Collaboration with you to achieve your business goals
- A service agreement tailored to complement your capabilities: maintenance coverage, performance guarantee, operation support
- GE expertise and operations excellence at your service
How do GE’s MYA help my business?
With an MSA, you benefit from:
With a CSA, you benefit from:
Material Stream Agreements (MSAs) include:
- Materials delivery tied to 2K, 10K, 20K, 30K intervals and spark plugs
- Billing per actual operating hours of the engines, with minimum running hours commitment per year
- Regular invoicing and agreed intervals
MSAs do not include:
- Lube oil, gas, or other commodities
- Cleaning of intercoolers
- Repair of damages and unplanned maintenance
- Unplanned maintenance or corrective parts
MSA Advantage Through Indexing Price Escalation
- Improve performance and maintenance spend
- Improve financial and operational planningAll repairs made with original spare parts from GE’s Jenbacher gas engine division.
- Focus resources on core business
6-year price increase: YoY average 11% MSA
Jenbacher gas engines Contractual Service Agreements (CSA) – Direct Service
With a CSA, you receive the following advantages:
- Planned maintenance (preventative) and unplanned repairs (corrective).
- GE experts cover outage planning and dispatching of field technicians and parts orders.
- All parts are delivered with the latest technology level.
- Fast response to technical issues via 24/7 remote diagnosis.
- Predictive operational costs over the lifecycle via flexible CSA payment terms.
- Performance guarantees.
- Optional services – Majors/Oil management/BOP.
- Financing of optional performance upgrades.