SPRINT LM6000 Spray Intercooling for Power Augmentation
SPRINT (SPray INTercooling) increases the power output of the LM6000 gas turbine by cooling the combustion air, resulting in a higher mass flow through the Low Pressure Compressor (LPC) and the High Pressure Compressor (HPC).
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Increased gas turbine performance: up to 10 MW for LM6000PC turbines and 7 MW for LM6000PD or PF turbines.
- As ambient temperature rises, the SPRINT® system produces higher incremental output and better efficiency.
How we get you there
- Demineralized water is atomized with high pressure compressed air from the 8th stage bleed port and sprayed into the inlet of the LPC and HPC (if installed).
- The resulting combustion air cooling increases the air mass flow rate, which results in higher power output.
- Operates on Mark™ V, VI, and VIe as well as Netcon™, MicroNet™, and MicroNet Plus™.
- The SPRINT upgrade can also include a new broadband vibration monitoring module and updated fuel core software for improved operability and reliability.
Applicable Turbine Models
To see pricing information, request a quote.