GE’s LM6000PC Uprate will give the higher firing temperatures, higher torque, and rad-rad swirlers of the LM6000PG. This solution gives more power without the need for gearbox changes – all within the same package and engine footprint of the LM6000PC.
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- More power: Operate LM6000PC Uprate with SPRINT and increase output nominally 6% more than current LM6000PC SPRINT levels. 54.5MW output – simple cycle (T2 = 50oF).
- Water savings: Eliminate SPRINT water and continue to exceed existing PC SPRINT output.
- Same NOx and CO emissions.
- Extended life: Expected increase in the maintenance intervals of the combustor, hot section, and major overhaul compared to current LM6000PC.
How we get you there
By upgrading a PC turbine to a PG turbine that operates at 3,600 RPM instead of the normal 3,930 RPM of the PG, customers can benefit from some PG improvements.
- Convert an LM6000PC engine to an LM6000PG engine, either by exchanging the existing engine or modifying selected components
- No reduction gearbox needed in 60 Hz markets: LP speed = 3600 rpm instead of the 3930 rpm on standard LM6000PG packages
- Conversion kit designed to maintain same engine & package footprint
Applicable Turbine Models
To see pricing information, request a quote.