What Can Upgrading Do for You?
What Can a Dry Low NOx (DLN) Combustion System Upgrade Do for You?
- Extend intervals up to 32,000 hours or 1,300 starts† between maintenance outages.
- By reducing CO2 and NOx emissions, increase your ability to stay within permit levels and meet regulatory requirements without the use of water, steam, or ammonia.
- Improve load flexibility and maintain emissions even with turndown as low as 35 percent or peak fire as high as 100°F‡.
- Benefit from dual fuel capability and broader fuel flexibility for increased levels of ethane, propane, butane, and hydrogen
† Performance will vary depending on asset frame type and configuration.
‡ With DLN Turndown Enhance hardware and controls available for 7E and 9E.
How it works
- Customize the DLN upgrade to work with your existing gas turbine or to complement other turbine improvements.
- Schedule the DLN upgrade for an existing outage and install it with other turbine improvements to enhance your whole system.
- Combine the DLN upgrade with additional software from the OpFlex Advanced Controls Solutions suite for real-time tuning and boundary control.
9E Advanced Gas Path
Applicable Turbine Models
Learn How We Can Help
Our services team works around the world with companies optimizing their products to be more efficient.