Controls Upgrade - RX3i
The RX3i Controls Upgrade offers an affordable PLC-based architecture with flexible high-speed industrial signal processing. The upgrade consists of replacing both the chassis and software of Fuel Controller and Sequencer new hardware and software for the MicroNet™ Plus. The system interfaces with the existing field devices and on-engine hardware that provide core fuel control, package sequencing, and protection.
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Replaces obsolete 90-70 controller, extending service life.
- Boosts overall performance of automation systems.
- High-speed processor and patented technology allows faster throughput without information bottlenecks.
- Multiple CPU options to meet various performance criteria.
- Simplified installation, standard cabling and third-party device integration.
- Memory for ladder logic and machine documentation.
- Allows easy integration of new technology into base system. System integration over multiple platforms allows higher performance and increased controller flexibility.
- Expanded I/0 offering with extended features for faster processing, advanced diagnostics, and a variety of configurable interrupts.
- Control has personal storage and can store machine documentation (Word, Excel, PDF, CAD, & others), to improve troubleshooting and reduce downtime.
- Smaller footprint which enables greater packaging flexibility and ergonomics.
- Dual redundant controller configuration is easier to incorporate.
How we get you there
GE IP 90-70 Sequencers are currently nearing the end of their life cycle and will soon become legacy units. PACSystems RX3i controller is an incredibly powerful Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) able to replace the GE IP 90-70 Sequencer. It features a single control engine and a universal programming environment.
The PACSystems RX3i features:
- High speed, PCI-based backplane for fast throughput of new advanced I/O or serial backplane for easy migration of existing Series 90-30 I/O.
- Existing VersaMAX I/O can be reused and modified for Rx3i compatibility.
- Open communications support including Ethernet, GENIUS, Profibus, HART, DeviceNet, and serial.
- Supports high density discrete I/0, universal analog, isolated analog, high density analog, high speed counter, and motion modules.
- Integration of control platform, logic, motion, HMI, and high availability.
Applicable Turbine Models
To see pricing information, request a quote.