While all gas engine applications work well with our new fuel flexible turbocharged J624 engine, there are two areas where you’ll find it excels – large power generation projects, including multiple engines, and CHP or cogeneration solutions – making the new J624 more economically practical than gas engines with single-stage turbocharging.
- Two-stage turbocharging increases power density by 10%
- 4.4 MW electrical output is achieved at 1,500 rpm
- Capable of up to 90% total efficiency
- Maintains full output at high ambient temperatures and altitude
- Low specific fuel consumption reduces operating costs
- Flexible and modular design promotes ease of transportation and installation
- 5-minute start-up time