For over 45 years, the LM2500 has been one of the top-selling turbines in its class, and it’s easy to see why.
- 22-24 MW of power output
- Design derived from the CF6-6 and TF-39 aircraft engines from GE Aviation
- Full power within 10 minutes
- A best-in-class simple cycle efficiency – up to 36%
- Small modular footprint saves space and increases efficiency
- Low emissions and NOx abatement with DLE or SAC combustion
- Reliability greater than 99%
- Availability greater than 98%
- Fuel flexibility allows for distillate or natural gas, diesel, propane, naphtha, coke oven gas, and more
- DLE NOx of 15 ppm
- Field installation and commissioning can be achieved in less than 40 days
- More than 2,100 units shipped worldwide with more than 75 million combined operating hours
LM2500 base, LM1800, LM1600
The LM2500+ adds more power than the original LM2500 base model thanks to several newer technologies, resulting in up to 31 MW of power output.
- 29-31 MW of power output.
- Adds one more stage of compression compared to the LM2500 base model.
- The LM2500 family was designed for flexibility, with its dual fuel capability, including dry low emissions (DLE) or singular annular combustor (SAC) technology.
- Optimal size for pipelines, peak power generation, and CHP applications, with LM2500 modular footprint.
- Adds higher airflow and an increased firing temperature compared with LM2500.
- Full power within 10 minutes.
- Up to 38 percent simple-cycle efficiency.
- Greater than 99 percent reliability.
- Greater than 98 percent availability.
- Same fuel flexibility as LM2500.
LM2500+ base, LM1800, LM1600
With the highest power in its class, the LM2500+G4 aeroderivative gas turbine is the fourth generation of LM2500 technology and also offers higher efficiency than past models. It shares many of the same features and benefits as the LM2500+, with a few additions:
- 33-37 MW of power output.
- Fourth generation G4 technology allows the LM2500+G4 to achieve the highest power in its class.
- With its dual fuel capability, including dry low emissions (DLE), the LM2500+G4 family was designed for flexibility from the ground up.
- Its 99 percent reliability and >98 percent availability ensure that it’s ready when you are.
- The LM2500+G4 builds on decades of design experience and combines it with cutting-edge G4 technology for up to 37 MW power output.
LM2500+G4 base, LM1800, LM1600