7HA.01 / 7HA.02
The economies of scale created by the 7HA, combined with its more than 62 percent combined-cycle efficiency, enables the most cost-effective conversion of fuel to electricity to help operators meet increasingly dynamic power demands.
- Streamlined maintenance with quick-removal turbine roof, field-replaceable blades, and 100 percent borescope inspection coverage for all blades
- Simplified dual-fuel system uses less water, eliminates recirculation, and utilizes enhanced liquid purge for improved reliability and dependability
- 14-stage advanced compressor with 3D aerodynamic foils with superfinish, 3 stages of variable stator vanes, and field-replaceable blades
- DLN 2.6+ combustor with axial fuel staging is proven through 45,000 starts and >2 million hours
- Combustor enables improved turndown and greater fuel flexibility
- Reduces need for on-site gas compression; fuel pressure requirements as low as 435 psi/30 bar
- Fuel flexible to accommodate gas and liquid fuels with wide gas variability, including high ethane (shale) gas and liquefied natural gas
Frame 7H, 7F 7-Series, 7F-7, 7FA.06, FE60
Explore the HA's Modular Gas Turbine Enclosure
GE’s HA gas turbine auxiliary systems are pre-configured, factory assembled and tested modules engineered to reduce field connections, piping, and valves. This translates to a simpler installation that reduces field schedule and installation quality risks while improving overall installation times—up to 25% quicker compared to GE F-class gas turbine enclosures.